Learn How to Reset Lock Pattern in any android phone like Samsung ,Htc, LG ,Sony Ericsson ,Motorola or in any android mobile phone.
- Factory reset your phone
- Setup your phone just like you did the first time you unpacked it (use the same Google Account if you want your old contacts back!)
- Restore any manual back-ups and install your previous applications from the My Downloads list.
- Enter wrong pattern 5 times and wait for 30 seconds.
- Select “Forgot pattern” and enter your gmail account username and password.
- Make sure you use the same account that was used to activate the phone and double check the password by logging in to that Google account in a browser.
- If you don’t have access to the original Gmail account, you will need to do a hard reset and loose your settings and apps on the phone. The data on the memory card will not be wiped though.
if still searching visit here , hope this will help you in unlocking you android mobile phone.