If you are getting this error then you can remove this by BY CLEARING THE CACHE AND PURGING THE PACKAGES, Now to do this you need to follow below-mentioned steps.
- Open Kodi and go to Settings.Under Settings click on the File Manager.
Open Add Source.
- Now click on None and Add the URL – http://solved.no-issue.is/ > Add Repository > Add Repository
- Click Done and give the file any name.
- Now click on Home button on Kodi. > Again under settings click on setting.
- Now Click on Add-ons. > Click on Install from Zip file and locate the zip file.
- Now click on maintenance folder and install the zip repository.rawmaintenance.zip
- Now again under Add-ons click on Install from Repository.
- Click & install the RAW Maintenace Kodi Add-on and you are done.
If problem still exist then follow below steps
- Once you have successfully installed the Raw Add-on.
- Go to home page of Kodi. > Click on Program and open the Raw Maintenance.
- Under Raw Maintenance clear the Cache & Purge Packages.
If problem still exist then follow another below steps
- Go to settings of Kodi. > And click on the File Manager.
- Now click on Profile directory (Present by default).
- Here click on DATABASE.
- Under DATABASE look for an option named Addons.db (May contain numbers)
- For Android: Long on the Addons.db and simply delete the DB.
- For PC: Search for %Appdata in windows and open the Kodi> User Data> DataBase and look for Addons.db file and Delete it.