Facebook Rednecks status messages or updates make the interaction interesting.Our collected Rednecks facebook status messages help to appear interesting so, make your fb status different from the others
You might be a redneck if: Taking your wife on a cruise means circling the Dairy Queen.
Redneck word of the day, SENSUOUS. Told my wife sensuous up GET ME A BEER!
You might be a redneck if: Your kids learned their numbers by watching racecars.
You might be a redneck if: Your idea of talking during sex is “Ain’t no cars coming, baby!”
Sophisticated people go to art auctions, rednecks we go to yard sales.
cigarettes? check! bud light? totally check! loaded shot gun? check! now where is that guy with the ford truck. come out come out where ever you are!
Country girl always at heart?
Redneck word of the day – USTICOULD – Can ya dance? I USTICOULD, give me a minute and I might could again!!
75% of drivers hit mud and say “Oh Sh!t”, the other 25% are Redneck and say “Hold my beer and watch this sh!t!!”
you might be a redneck if you grab the holy bible and say I’m bout to beat the hell out of you!
You might be a redneck if you have hot wired your own car cus you lost your keys
You might be a redneck if you can hook your house to a truck and hide it in the woods cuz your late on your mortgage payment!
whats a rednecks last words? that’s so easy…HEY Y’ALL WATCH THIS
you might be a redneck if: you think going to the grocery store for groceries is going out to the bush and shootin yourself a nice buck! (:
Ima hard tough country girl that likes to be a bitch
BEER- helping ugly girls seem pretty since 1842!
country girls like Chevy trucks, hunting, fishing, playing in the mud and those redneck boys
You know you’re a true redneck when you’re sitting on the toilet, light a match and blow your house off it’s tires!
some people call me a redneck but i smile and take it as a compliment
3 things a man needs in life…Good truck, Good woman, and a good dog.
redneck word of the day – SHIFT – I hit the shift key and I thought my laptop would go faster in 2nd gear
You might be a redneck if: You and your friends are putting an engine in a pickup, drinking beer, and the conversation is: Which county jail has the best food!
You might be a redneck if you buy a police scanner to keep up with your relatives.
Most people panic and say “oh shit!” when they are going off the road…A Redneck says “Hold My Beer And Watch This Shit!!”
Three out of four voices in my head said I should stay home and clean the guns.
Everyone makes fun of rednecks…The only reason the do is cause they cant be one…So don’t hate what you cant be!
Yeah, I can shoot a gun. Mhmm, I look good in camo. Yup, I fish like a pro. My favorite stores are Bass Pro & Gander Mountain. Yeap, I’m a girl…A country girl
If your local tornado siren goes off and you run outside to see what’s going on, you might just be a redneck…